Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: post-- (for those who know)

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Tam v haiu, pry Dunaiu, solovi shchebeche
    Vin svoiu ptashynochku do hnizdechka klyche.

    Tam v haiu, pry Dunaiu, tam muzyka hraie
    Bas hude, skrypka plache, molodets' huliaie.

    Tam v haiu, pry Dunaiu, khodzhu samotoiu
    I plachu, i rydaiu myla/mylyi za toboiu.



    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Looks like someone has watched Pootie Tang one to many times!


    Wat-ta-ta, my friend. Wat-ta-ta.

    ------------------
    "The library is selling books? If I don't want them for free then why would I want to pay for them?" Homer Simpson

  3. #3
    Inactive Member fido's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    flekken zei duechen?

    ------------------

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    hmmmm......

    nice try, fido...but unfortunately you are both wrong at this time. biggrin

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  5. #5
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Dude, Fido...even I knew it wasnt spanish.


    Sheesh!

    ------------------
    "The library is selling books? If I don't want them for free then why would I want to pay for them?" Homer Simpson

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Du bist alle sehr dumm.
    Ich bin nicht so dumm. Ich spreche Deutsch.
    Ich learne zwei jahre deutsch.
    Meine mutter hat meine hausaufgaben gemachen.
    Danke!
    Mir geht es auch gut! Meine wasche, das ist etwas anderes. Grau ist sie, grau bleibt sie.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member fido's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SHATOUSHKA:
    hmmmm......

    nice try, fido...but unfortunately you are both wrong at this time. biggrin

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    LOL.


    ------------------

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thank you for explaining, hanny...
    but i regret to inform you that i (for one) am not dumb, either. wink

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  9. #9
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it seems slavic, or russian.
    but i could be completely wrong here.

    ------------------
    Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    now zela!
    you and me are gonna hafta get on IM.
    you are spilling beans you don't even
    know you have! lol.

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •